Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Comfy Cozy Winter

By now we are on the better side of Winter (near the end, snark).  Although spring is coming up fairly soon it's still quite chilly, so I still need something that keeps me warm yet looks chic. I love the look of cozy sweaters and a simple pair of black yoga pants with boots.  I don't know what it is about the color gray, but I'm always drawn to it, and it happens to be my best neutral besides white.  If you're not into gray, then just choose a favorite neutral of your own!


I love the knit of this sweater because it's warm, but fine, so you can definitely carry this look into spring.


The sweater is a high-low style (which I am loving right now!) and it's from Forever 21. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact sweater on the website for you, but here's a similar style.  Yoga pants are from Marshalls.  Boots are by Bare Traps and you can find them here.  They also come in a wide calf size.


Pair with a simple statement piece of jewelry. Bracelet by Michael Kors


If you're wanting to add a pop of color, try a bright scarf, which also adds to the cozy factor.  :D



What are your winter style staples to keep you warm?



No comments:

Post a Comment